We wish that is what we were doing this weekend!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH HOW SAD!!!! We were just talking about that today too. I don't think we lived up that vaca enough. Probably will never be able to do that again without kids. What a great time we all had!!!!!
oh how i wish!! I can't believe it's been a year already!! Time flies... we were talking about this just the other day, the trip will go down as one of the funniest trips ever. We just need to do this more often
5 comments:
OH HOW SAD!!!! We were just talking about that today too. I don't think we lived up that vaca enough. Probably will never be able to do that again without kids. What a great time we all had!!!!!
That was way to fun! I only wish!
Your funny! :)
I wish we were there again too. Too bad we couldn't make it a yearly thing!!
oh how i wish!! I can't believe it's been a year already!! Time flies... we were talking about this just the other day, the trip will go down as one of the funniest trips ever. We just need to do this more often
Post a Comment