
Back in May for Cayden's birthday he really wanted this Thomas the Train bike!! He was so excited when he got it but when he found out it was a little hard to pedal, and he couldn't seem to make the pedals turn, he didn't want to have anything to do with it! A couple of weeks ago he decided he wanted to ride it and without having to try more than a couple times he figured it out!! I think it is funny how one day they just decide they are going to do something and they do it!! Now I can't even keep up with him going down the street:)
2 comments:
He looks cute on his bike. Sometimes it just takes them making up their mind to do it...lol.
Braxton just learned how to pedal his bike yesterday! He was the same way. I just got caught up on lots of your posts. I love all things red too. (from your post way back) and I am so sorry about your surgery! I hope you are feeling better soon, but take it easy!
Post a Comment