Monday, August 10, 2009

2 Little Boys Giggling.........

Every inch of her carpet looked like this!!!

My friend Britni and I just thought our boys were having a great time up in Cayden's room playing! They were getting along so well, giggling and having so much fun...... DESTROYING CARLIE'S BEDROOM!!! Carlie did not think it was funny at all (and I wasn't thinking it was very funny either when I had to pick up a million beads)!! Cayden was still thinking about it today when he made the comment to us that he messed up Carlie's bedroom and "Carlie cried like a baby"!! Is he really only 3 years old???? I am in soooo much trouble!!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a mess! Looks like he had fun doing it, though!

Jennymommy6 said...

LOL...Cayden sounds just like a brother. I'm sure you couldn't stay mad with his sweet face!

Jami said...

OH, I can feel your pain. I have had to pick up MANY MANY MANY beads on MANY MANY occasions.

Andrea said...

What a mess! The boys look really mischievious - they must have had a great time up there. Good job on taking pictures of it even though I am sure you weren't in the mood.

The Lively's said...

I do have to say it was pretty funny than again why wouldn't it be when for one it didn't happen at my house! :) Also I don't think those pictures did it justice because it was much, much, worse!

Note to self never...ever buy those beads!!! :)

Kyle had a blast...

& Thanks Carlie for sharing your treasures with the boys!

Rachel said...

Oh boy! Cayden is too cute to be mad at for long!

Janie said...

Boys!!! That's what their good at. Making messes and bugging their sisters. I hate those beads. I feel like I am always cleaning them up. I have told my kids though that when I do it they get vacuumed up and put in the garbage so they are a little bit better now.

Anonymous said...

One question...where's your vacuum?! I can't believe you have that much patience to clean up those darn things. I feel your pain!!

Post-it Notes said...

Aaaahh. Little boys! Looks like he had a fun time :)