
Carlie started 1st grade today! I thought it was a lot more stressful than when she went to Kindergarten because it is all day now(7 hours)! As one kid said, that is longer than it takes to get to Hawaii!!!! She was very excited about getting to have school lunch:) This day always seemed so far away and now it is here! Cayden and I are not going to know what to do during the day without her! We are so excited that she has such a great teacher, Mrs. Farrer:)
4 comments:
She looks so cute! Lex has his first day next week and he also is excited about having school lunch. They're so funny.
7 hours? How nice is that! I say live it up girl!
Crazy, crazy, crazy!!! I can't believe we have 1st graders!! And a big high five to cayden for using the potty!!!
She looks so cute!! Eating school lunch was what Kaya was most excited for too. With 7 hours I think I just may be able to clean my house now.
Post a Comment