Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fair trade......

Since I help Carlie with all of her homework EVERY night I thought it is only fair that Lance should have to help Carlie with any special projects!! Sure enough she already had her first science project!! Lance (I mean Carlie:)) did a pretty good job I thought, so it is Lance's official job from now on to assist Carlie with ALL school projects!!:) She had to pick a habitat that they are learning about and create a shoebox representing that, she picked the ocean.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

That turned out great! I think that is a fair compromise. Although making the shoe box habitat seems a lot more fun than homework every night.

Rachel said...

That is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Good job Lance! Good job Heather for making him help out!

Heather said...

You would think, but just the word "project" makes me overwhelmed and stressed out!!!:)

Shantell said...

Turned out great! I think it is a good arrangement you've got going with Lance.

Jami said...

That is impressive. Way to go Lance...I mean Carlie. :)